Monday, July 14, 2008

4th of July!


I love the 4 of July. This year Travis had to work in Fillmore. So it was up to me to try and keep all of the kids together or know where they were at and with allot of help from my family we did a pretty good job. I only lost Janie she had wandered down the street and luckily Jason Stefanoff knew who she was and stopped her.Then he called Travis in Fillmore and said he had our daughter. Well Travis calls me and for course I don't answer the phone so he calls my dad and asks for me then he asks me if he can talk to Janie when I can't find her I start to panic. Travis then tells me he know where she is and I walk down and get her. I was tyring so hard to keep track of the twins that I lost Janie. Yes I am the mother of the year. Needless to say this is the only picture that I got. I feel bad but at least I have one.

7 comments:

Devin and Chrissy said...

Hey Lacey its ok. Your a great mom. I am glad you guys had a great fourth of July. Well hun I hope to talk to you soon. Miss ya

Shai said...

I freakin love the pose that Janie is pulling off!!!! Too funny! In a town like this, especially on the
4th, your kids couldn't have gone far without someone knowing who they are. Your mom looks like she is having fun!

Josie said...

hey you are a great mom and i know that you proabaly hate talking to me so much but i love how you just sit there and listen to me... love you
josie

Hannah said...

Lacey,
You ARE the mother of the year! I can't even imagine trying to keep track of twins in the myschievious toddler years, as well as two others. I get way to overwhelmed trying to keep track of Sam.

Man, that's so fun that you guys still get to go to Delta to the
4th of July parade. One day I'll get back there.

Casie said...

I love the 4th in Delta, too. Hey, we met Argo today and he showed us some cool tricks with Travis. (My niece locked the keys in the car, and Travis came by to use the good ole' slim jim.) Anyway, he is a way cool dog! I would feel safe with him around, too.

Nate and Britney said...

Cute Family!! Lacey this is a cute picture!! It was good to see you on the fourth of July. You are a good mom who has her hands full.

Jenna said...

Hey Lacey, I was looking around at blogs and came across yours. Your family is so adorable. I'll be sure to check back!