Thursday, June 26, 2008

ARGO


Meet ARGO Travis's K-9. He is a really fun dog to have around besides all the really cool cop stuff. Argo likes to bite people and can track people by using there scent. He is also good with the kids. Tayt thinks it's cool when Travis calls Argo and he will just come running and sit by him and look at Travis as if to say "Whats up dad?" (K-9 handlers call themselves "Dad") Argo loves to bite people, he gets so excited he can barely stand it. It makes me feel better that Travis takes him to work. Part of what Argo does is protect Travis. The worst thing that anyone could do is attack Travis, Argo would go nuts. One night when Travis was at his K-9 training I went and surprised him at the hotel. We were laying on the bed together and Travis let Argo out of his crate to stretch his legs and get a drink. Argo jumped on the bed and wiggled right in between me and Travis. I am not really a dog person so the minute Argo got on the bed, he won. He knew it too. I know this sounds crazy but it was kinda cute. The funny thing about Argo is he is the friendliest dog until the game is on. He will wander around and let any one pet him, but he can and has become aggressive at the drop of the hat. Good Dog!

3 comments:

Devin and Chrissy said...

I have 3 kiddos Gavin who is 3 Trinity who is 2 and Lauren who just turned one this year. Oh my how time files. But I do enjoy my kiddos. How are you doing what has been going on since I last talk to you a billion years ago!

Brynn P. said...

Hey! Thought I would say HI!!! We'll be in Delta this weekend. Maybe we'll run into!! Hope everything is good!

The Killer Bunch said...

Bennett is going to bring his swimsuti this weekend so maybe the boys can run through the sprinklers. we look forward to seeing your guys.