Friday, June 6, 2008

4 Things...

I have never been taged before so thank you liz sometimes it's fun to look back!

4 Things I was doing 10 years ago...
1. I was Dancing up to 5 hours a day and loving every minute.
2. I was in the best shape in my life and was still thinking that I was fat.
3. Was way to worried about boys.
4. Was not spending enough time my family.

4 Things I was doing 5 years ago...
1. Had just got a divorce and had a one year old boy (Tayt one of the biggest blessings in my life)
2. I was getting married to Travis which could possibly be the best decision I have ever made.
3. I would soon be pregnate with my second child (janie she turns 5 in September)
4. I was just finding out what is meant to really be happy.

4 Things I was doing yesterday...
1. I stared out the day with not enough sleep as usual.
2. I tried to clean my house but I can seem to even make a dent.
3. I let the kids have some friends over and that didn't help the house cleaning.
4. I got to take Tayt to his coach pitch game and then take janie to her T-ball game I always have so much fun watching the kids in there activity's.

4 Things I watch regularly...
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. The News at 10 pm those are really the only two that I watch with out kids
3. Barbie as Rapunzel with Janie
4. Transformers with Tayt

4 People I tag...
Ashley
Crystal
Shai
Shianne

9 comments:

Casie said...

Lacey! I am glad you left a comment on my blog. This was a fun post you did - I can't believe where we were ten years ago! It makes me feel so old now to think about it. By the way, I love the explanation of your twins - the chocolate and vanilla, it made me laugh.

The Killer Bunch said...

Hey there sister-in-law. What a cute blog you have and family. I look forward to hearing what you guys are up to more often.

Shai said...

That is a way cute new family picture of you guys! I love it!!!

Shai said...

By the way....It was like 10 years ago that Tiffany was giving us a ride home from school (in that little brown car) and we were leaving your house..Well she started backing up with the passenger side door open and totally hit the door on something bending it the wrong way. We had to kick it to close it, and then it was stuck closed!.....Do you remember that?! Man that was funny!!!!

The Briggs Clan said...

Hi lacey. Thanks for your comment! I hope I can find time to have a girl's lunch date! I haven't seen you forever. Last time I was up Shai and I barely crossed pathes so we'll all three have to get together! I am glad I get to see your updated boys pictures. My gosh, the last time and first time I saw them they were tiny! I can't believe it has been over a year!

The Killer Bunch said...

I LOVE the new family picture. Do you have any wallet sizes you can give me? Where is 7 peaks at? When do you plan an going?

Susanna said...

Hey! Thanks for the comment, I always get so excited to find a new blog. I can't believe all your cute kids! It's crazy that it has already been 10 years since me, you and Jeri Ann were laughing our way through Tri-Del practices...

Mandi said...

Hi Lacey,
Well I found you again. Your family is so cute. I'm glad that I'm able to see you when we work out. I have been really busy so I haven't been there. You can find my family at stefanofffamily.blogspot.com..
See you soon...
Mandi

Devin and Chrissy said...

Hey Lacey you should add me its Chrissy Hood I have my blogspot now