Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sorry

This month has been so busy I haven't had time to breath let alone blog. This month we have had Janie and Travis's birthday and my awesome dad's birthday is today so HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD! I love you!!! September is so busy for me with school starting , dance for Janie, Karate for Tayt, Soccer for both of them and to top it off the twins have started running. They are into everything. Dave has started to really talk Jared just really doesn't care yet. Jared has started to make this really funny face I will have to post a picture he has a scowl we call it his mean face he so so shy he gives it to any one he thinks is going to look at him or try and talk to him.
I bottled peaches yesterday I got about 50 quarts done it was fun. Me, my mom and my great grandma keel had a good time. Grandma could only stay for a while but I was glad for the help. My mom did hers to so she got about 30 jars it was fun. My brother and his wife are coming today to so that is exciting they also found out that they are having a boy and so is Ashley. Brittany is going to find out in a couple of week what she is having. Every one asks me if I feel bad that I am the only one not pregnant well I was and the older the twins get and the more pregnant all my sisters get the happier I am that I am not one of them. Anyway I will try harder to get some blogging done it is fun to go to every ones blogs and see what all of you are doing I will do better I promise.

4 comments:

Alan and Mindee said...

Way to go on bottling peaches!!! I had fun reading your tag questions. I guess I better get going on one!!!

The Pitchforths said...

Bring on the kids!!! Wow! You're ambitious, I did like 14 pints and that was more than enough!(the girls don't like peaches, so I decided to stick with pints lol)

Harris Family said...

Hi Lace!

Good for you for doing peaches. I wish we lived closer together so I could do it with you and chicken as well! (like you and your mom do every year). You commented on my blog the other day-cool! I love this blogging thing. I'm addicted... I don't know when we are coming down again; probably not for a while...I don't know. Maybe Thanksgiving? Gee, that's a long time, huh!

The Killer Bunch said...

What a busy mom you are, not mention cute. I'm jealous about the peaches. Bennett could probably eat all of those. Hey, will you talk with Julie and let me know what your plans are for Thanksgiving. The weekend before, Bill & Amy have a concert. Robert has to work Thanksgiving night through that weekend. What do you think about the following Sunday? Maybe we could do it at Amy's house. And while you're at it what are your plans for Christmas?