Thursday, October 16, 2008

I was tagged

1. Go to your pictures.

2. upload 4th picture of 4th folder

3. Post.

4. Tag 4 of your friends.



It's was a funny picture all the kids were in the twins room just laughing I went in to see what was going on. Dave was just sitting there with his feet hanging out. Tayt and Janie wanted Jer to do the same thing, there are cuter pictures but I did the fourth one like I was told. O my gosh I can't believe how fast time is going. The twins are 18 monthes and into everything and going every where. Tayt is so fun he is getting so grown up. We went up north yesterday to watch uncle Josh run cross country and it was so fun! We just hung out and talked I told him I would take him to lunch anywhere he wanted and he picked Wendy's I couldn't believe it! He could go anywhere and he picks WENDY'S! ( he gets that from Travis) Anyway we went to Wendy's and he was happy. He is so so cute I can't even tell you how much he means to me! He is an extraordinary kid. He holds me up and doesn't even know it. I pray that our relationship will be as good when he grows up as it is now. Don't get me wrong we have our hick-ups. he is a boy with a strong will but if I am a good enough mom he will do amazing things. I LOVE YOU TAYT. I can't talk about Tayt without talking about Janie. She is my peace maker. She is another sweet Spirit that I don't know why I was so lucky to get. Janie and I have so much fun we went to the movies the other night together with some girl friends. we were dancing in the isle and singing we loved it! Jaine is my best girlfriend! She will always tell me how I look or if I need lipstick she is funny she loves lipstick. I know we all have great kids but I just had a really great time yesterday so I am feeling really grateful today. I guess that I just wanted to share. Sorry.

O sorry I got distracted my 4 people Ashley, Jen, Christy, Shara

4 comments:

The Killer Bunch said...

I'm not sure how your tag picture works. But it was sure fun to read your post. We definately miss you guys and can't wait to see you on Thanksgiving. Sadly I don't think it will be any sooner. Give all your little ones big fat Aunt Christy Kisses for me.

Harris Family said...

Lacey,

Well I definitely agree with you-- you've got great kids. Since you started having kids before me, I've been watching you and taking mental notes of things that I wanted to do like you do with your kids. I've always admired you as a mother. I guess what I'm trying to say is, it takes an awesome mom to raise good kids.

Love,

Your favorite sister in law who has green eys and is named Jenn! (I say that because you aren't allowed to name your favorite sister in law ! :O) )

Crystal said...

That is such a cute picture of Jared and David... I'm glad you ended up taking him it sounds like you guys had a good time!!

Alan and Mindee said...

So cute! You are such a sweet mom and you have such sweet kids.