Thursday, October 23, 2008

The most exciting news of the night!!!


TAYT LOST HIS FIRST TOOTH!!!


I can even believe that he is getting so big. And let me tell you how tough this kid is. For a couple of week he has had this loose tooth I thought that it was weeks from coming out but tonight he was telling me about how this kid from school told him he had tied a string to his tooth and shut the door. Well Tayt wanted to try it I really didn't think that he would or that I would get the string on and he wouldn't let me slam the door so I decide heck why not. So I tied the string and was getting ready to shut the door when he told me I was doing it wrong so I asked him how he wanted to do it. He said the kid had told his to shut the door and just pull his head back, so that is what he did he shut the door and stared to back up and I could tell the tooth was bent pretty far and then he just throw his head back and I hear a crack and his tooth was just hanging on so I had to pull it again hard and fast I wanted to throw up. He didn't cry nothing I wanted to cry partly because It looked like to hurt so bad and partly because my little boy is getting so big I cant believe it. Wow can you believe that my Tayt is turning 7 in January he is one heck of a kid. I love you Tayt!!!

5 comments:

Alan and Mindee said...

That is so funny! I can't believe how brave he is. He must of really wanted his tooth out.

Alan and Mindee said...

Hey Lacey,
You can get the pencil scketch free at dumpr.net. All you do is upload the picture you want and it transforms it into a pencil sketch. They are really fun!

luke and kourt said...

I can't believe you are a mother of 4! Your fam is so cute! Just wanted to say hi to an old drill-teamer!

The Briggs Clan said...

Hey... I can't believe I have let this many weeks go by without telling you how much I love that blanket! It is my favorite one. I hate flannel blankets because I hate the crochet around the edges so when I saw your blanket I was so excited! Thank you! I use it all the time! Sorry to hear about your floor though?!?! That is such a crappy thing when your busy and then the kids challenge your desire to beat them:) Thank you, Hopefully we can all get together at Christmas time! WE will be there for a week so I can't wait!

Crystal said...

That's awesome!!! Did the tooth fairy come visit him? haha