Sunday, April 11, 2010

EASTER 2010

Tayt is so excited to be playing baseball he needed a new glove he asks me everyday when his first practice is.
Janie has wanted this wii game since Christmas, my sister Brittany has it and brings it with her every time she comes Janie loves it.

Travis finished the fence before spring break so I could send the kids outside, so I thought that it would be fun to have the Easter Bunny bring some water guns... It was a great idea, them out in the yard playing with there water guns. Well it SNOWED and they ran through the house with water guns shooting everything and everyone. They drove us crazy all weekend!!!






2 comments:

Liz Szilagyi said...

These updates are so fun! Did you guys build a house? I'm trying to place that back yard and I can't.

Lacey said...

No we didn't build :( It just the same house across from the church. We just fenced in the grass. Come and see it :) :) :)