Friday, August 22, 2008

First day of School

Tayt is in the first grade in Mrs. Nelison class. He says he hates school and that he doesn't want to go ever again. But the next day he is the first one up and dress. So I don't really think that he hates it as bad as he wants me to believe the does. Soccer sign ups are today and he wants to do that way bad so one thing after another
Janie love school. She will make up homework just so she can sit at the table and do it with Tayt. She is in Pre-school with Mrs. Edwards and she gets to ride the bus. The bus stop last year was right in front of my house but of course because I actually have a Pre- schooler they moved around the corner and down the street for any of you that are familiar with where I live and my mom it is at the top of my moms street not that far but far enough that I can watch her form my front window and I don't really like that. She is still my little girl. I can watch Tayt get on ever morning I love it. Anyway I have two kids in school and I love it. I gives me a little brake in the afternoon and must I say that they looked pretty cute on the first day it a good thing I took a picture because today I didn't get Tayts hair done and I am sure I will have a lot more days like today.

10 comments:

Mandi said...

I can't believe you have two going to school. They are both so cute.

Alan and Mindee said...

Your kids look so cute on their first day of school! I can't believe it's that time of year already!

Nate and Britney said...

Too cute!! I absolutely love Janie's haircut... is it an A-line? How nice for you though to have two in school so you get a little bit of a break when the twins take a nap. I cannot believe school is already starting again!! When my little girl starts school I am going to be a blubbering mess!! I don't even want to talk about it!!

Liz Szilagyi said...

She is so stinkin adorable. I love her hair cute. He's pretty cute too.

Cassa Carter said...

Hey chick, I didn't know you had a blog! Well now we can keep in touch better. I love Janie's new hair cut! I just put Shayda in mini drill in Fillmore so we will see how it goes but I wish she could have done it in Delta with Janie. Well we need to get together soon! Cassa

The Killer Bunch said...

They are getting so big. Hey I sent an invitation to Bill and Julie with your name on it as well (I didn't know your address). We are having Bennett's B-day party on Sept 13 at 5:00 p.m. We would love to have you come. That's also the day Bill and I are doing the triathlon. Let me know if you can come up.

Rappleye Family said...

Hey Lacey! Can I just tell you that I think your daughter looks beauttiful in that picture! Congrats!

Rowlette Family said...

Hey...I have tagged you! Go to my blog and read about it. Copy and paste it to your blog with YOUR answers in it and let me know when you get it done. It will be interesting and fun to see all the answers!

Cassa Carter said...

Hey girl, I am glad that we have a way to talk now haha! You will have to give me advice on how to raise a boy! Talk to ya soon.

The Briggs Clan said...

hey I will be in Delta next wed the 24th - wed the 1st. I hope we can connect~