Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Our Trip to WY

I promised pictures it has only taken me forever because I haven't slowed down. I can believe that school starts in a couple of days. We had so much fun going to see Trevor and Denielle for the weekend it was a long drive and the kids did such a good job. My mom and I had some trouble we got about 45 minutes out of Casper and realized that we for got to get gas. We really didn't think we were going to make it.
We went for more than just a visit Trevor and Denielle bought a vinyl machine and wanted to do a craft fair so we went to help (well I wasn't to much I sent all my time chasing the Twins) They did a good job and did good.The Twins had fun the fair was outside they ate alot of dirt. during the hole thing they has live music and that was fun.
At Martins Cove they had a big white dog the twins loved him. He did not like the twins.We went to Martins Cove on our way home of course mom and I started talking and so Trevor went for a walk, Dave was loving it. Thank you Trevor and Denielle for the trip it was fun to come and see you. I love you both!

No comments: