Thursday, August 14, 2008

My mini Cheerleader

Janie is a girly girl she loves to dance so mini cheer was great for her. O yea and Cami Sentker cut about 5in off her hair we love it you can't really tell in the pictures so I will take another one so you can see better. I love having a little girl she is so fun to be with we love the same things (right now anyway) we can go shopping and go to the movie or what have it and we always have so much fun she always want so hold my hand and sit by me. I love it I don't want things to ever change she start preschool next week I can't believe that I will have two kids in school wow!!!


She did so good she was just a little behind but she tried really had and never quit I was a blast to watch her. She loves to have people come and watch her. Grandma keel came to thank you Grandma.


Janie's favorite cheerleader is Kassidy. Kass was so good to her all the cheerleaders were great but Kass was awesome. Its fun because I taught Kass when she was little and know she is going to teach Janie. Thanks Kass your the BEST!!!

5 comments:

Alan and Mindee said...

Lacee can I just say that Janie's hair is so cute. I also love all of your other pictures. You guys are such a cute family!

Nate and Britney said...

Lacey, cute pictures of Janie!! Her hair is short, but really cute!! It looks like you have been having a lot of fun traveling and making memories with your kids!! Janie is going to be a good little cheerleader when she gets older!! GO JANIE!!

The Pitchforths said...

It is wierd to think of our kids doing mini cheer and stuff. It seems like we should be the cheerleaders, hum....and Trevor married...baby...wow!

The Briggs Clan said...

Hey lacey! I am sorry I haven't commented lately I thought I had, but then today I was looking at things and I never did! I swear I am losing my mind! I can't believe you have a mini. I can still remember how much I loved to go to mini camp! Crazy! Life is fun! I just wish Time wouldn't sneak up so fast. Kamber is the same as janie...Always wants to be with me doing what I am doing, holding my hand, doing her makeup while hiding in the closet, putting on my bra to help her boobs look like moms... I love it! I am always just starring at her in amazement at how lucky I am! I really hope she stays my little best friend!

Heidi said...

So cute! I'll forgive you for not having Gen be her favorite cheerleader...JUST KIDDING! Weird that your kids are doing mini cheer - I agree with Jan, it doesn't seem like that long ago we were doing it...