Friday, May 1, 2009

Janie Dancing



Sorry but I am so proud of Janie. She is in preschool and this is a first grade class. She does a pretty good job and this wasn't the best I have seen her do it. This was recorded at her dance recital she loves to dance and sing. She told her great-grandma keel he wanted to be and artist when she grew up. We don't quite now what to think about that but last week she wanted to be a rodeo Queen so I am not going to worry about it yet. I think I will start worrying about the boyfriend that she says she has named Morgan. Janie is way worried that she wont see him all summer she want me to find out where he lives so she can go play with him. But then that bring up another worry she has like what if he doesn't have any girl toys so then what is she going to do!!! I my heck she is 5 what am I going to do when she is 15 and 16. Lets just say we are in trouble. I love my Janie and hope we will always have a relationship as good as we do now. I love having a daughter she is so much more work then boys but it is all worth it. I love you Janie!!!

4 comments:

Lance and Selena Thayne said...

That was very cute and entertaining! I loved it! Looks like dancing has rubbed off on to her from Mommy!

Rappleye Family said...

Oh that is so precious! Takes after her mom! You were such a good dancer!

Liz Szilagyi said...

That is super impressive for a 5 year old. She's got talent.

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable!!! I can't believe that it's a first grade class! Even when I was watching when they first started, like in January, you couldn't tell a difference in talent with her and the other girls! She is so good!!! We love her!