Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Anniversary

I love my husband I can't believe that we have been married for 6 years. Really that doesn't feel like a long time. We have so much fun together. We really don't have anything in common but we can always find something fun to do. We love to be together I really can't imagine any one that I would want to be with. He is a great dad and a wonderful husband. He works so had so I can stay home with the kid, and he tries to give me every thing I want. I have planned all month to post a cute wedding picture but my days have just gone by so fast I will try maybe next week. Tonight we are at Travis's brother Bill house. Travis said that he would take me to Twilight and I said that I would take him to the Texas Roadhouse his favorite place. I am so excited.
I love you so much and am so thankful we can be together forever.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!

6 comments:

Nate and Britney said...

Happy Anniversary you two!! We hope you have a splendid day!!

Ashley Abbott said...

I forgot to call and tell you happy anniversary! Hope you had a good day!

Alan and Mindee said...

Sounds like you had a fun anniversary!! Congratulations!!

Rappleye Family said...

WOW!! 6 years?? That is so crazy! I remember when you guys were dating at Jens Wedding reception to Jason Bean. Hey we made our blog private so if you would like an invitation email me at tashanicole1984@yahoo.com and I will send you an invite. Happy Holidays!

Losee Family said...

Happy anniversary. That's so great you have such a wonderful husband. I can't imagine life without a good husband. I hope the day was great for both of you.

Cassa Carter said...

Well, happy anniversary chick! I just wanted to tell you that you did a great job decorating the party. I am sorry I was not able to help you. Maybe I can next year. Have fun, Cassa